MSCL fittings can often hold up civil companies with great overheads each shift. Not only do we offer MSCL site welding, but we are a leader in the fabrication of MSCL fittings and have a great range of pipe in stock, regularly bringing over pipe from steel mains. This means we generally have the quickest turn around with MSCL fittings, without compromising on quality.
Our workshop is set up for fabricating small to extra-large fittings with a purpose-built concrete cutting bay, tacking and welding bays, and overhead cranes for manoeuvring fittings. All welding is performed to the highest standard with in-house and third-party cert 10 welding inspection and a range of non-destructive testing carried by a National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) approved third party companies with full Manufacture Data Reports (MDR) provided at completion of your project or fittings. We can also carry out hydrostatic testing in-house, allowing our clients to witness this in-person. We can than take care of transport to site anywhere in Australia.
- Fabricated bends/fittings in-house
- Non-destructive testing to client specifications
- Cement/mortar lining reinstatement and wrapping in-house by trained staff
- Express service (as required)
- Small to extra-large diameter capabilities
- Various flange options
- Workshop drawings in-house
- Manufactured to the client’s specifications
- Steelmains SA holding agent with great access to pipe
- Great quantity kept in stock
- Internal Cert 10 inspector.