Certified and coded welding services
We understand the need to supply a quality product at all times, regardless of project budgets and time constraints. As an indicator of our commitment to quality, we have developed a series of internal operations to manage our welding product quality.
Our welding operations are controlled by:
- Material control and traceability procedures to ensure the right material is used on each job
- A range of qualified welding procedures set to various Australian standards and which our operators are both qualified and skilled to implement
- Using an Inspection and Test Plan for our projects to ensure that they are adequately managed
- The production of a Manufacturer’s Data Report for each project that includes all of the aforementioned documentation and any additional information required by client. These specifications are collated and provided as final verification of the product quality
- The use of Independent Qualified Welding Inspectors for critical operations to verify that the operation has been performed correctly
- The use of third-party non-destructive testing companies for a range of processes depending on the scope of work set out by the client.
Pressure vessel design and fabrication
Since launching our pressure vessel division in 2001, this service offering has continued to grow, having now made well over 2,000 various vessels for a number of clients.
We produce a range of pipe spooling for a number of applications whether it be coolant lines for gen-set’s in remote Australia or high-pressure steam or gas lines for a plant, as well as other various piping for a wide range of applications.